Real Estate Services
Serving Montgomery, Prince George's, and Howard Counties
Getting the Word Out/Advertising
- Mail Weichert's Custom "Just Listed" postcard or letter to target areas.
- Give verbal presentation to entire sales staff at weekly office meeting.
- Advertise your home every week an Open House is scheduled.
- Introduce property to Brokerage community by holding Office Tours and Realtor Open Houses.
- Display Weichert Financial Services affordability sheets at home.
- Install personalized Weichert, Realtors for sale sign to attract potential buyers in the neighborhood.
- Install electronic key box for realtor showings.
- Email, mail and phone "top producers" in this market area.
- Contact realtors who have like properties in surrounding area to find realtors working with buyers
- Establish aggressive, elaborate advertisement campaign
- run ad in The Washington Post
- run ad in The Gazette
- run ad in The Leisure World News
- run ad in Rad Communications
- run ad in Senior Beacon
Weichert's Industry Leading Open House Program
- Place Open House Ad in local newspaper.
- Place home listing in Open House section on weichert.com Internet site.
- Mail custom Open House Postcard or letter into neighborhoods and target areas.
- Strategically place at least 8 Open House directional signs.
- Place balloons on all signs to draw more attention.
- Display detailed color brochure of property at every Open House.
- Follow up with all guests who attend the Open House within 24 hours.
- Place "Open House This Sunday" sign in front of house in advance.
- Inspect property the Friday prior to the Open House5.
Seek Buyers on the Internet
- Place listing into Weichert, Realtors Intranet to reach over 9,000 sales associates company wide.
- Place listing on realtor.com and weichert.com to reach buyers worldwide.
- Place listing in appropriate Multiple Listing Service using multiple photographs.
Packaging Your Home for Maximum Appeal
- Produce digital photographs of interior/exterior features for utilization on all marketing material
- Create detailed house brochure for distribution to customers and realtors
- Create a Weichert custom "Just Listed" postcard or letter
- Create Weichert Financial Services affordability sheet to display at house
- Develop home improvement plan to increase marketability
- Create additional displays or informational package on home including items such as
- List of all upgrades/repairs completed on major house systems, structure (e.g., roof, plumbing, electric)
- Utility information and monthly costs
- Survey of property
- Tax information
- Local community information
Negotiate the Sale of Your Home
- Keep apprised of pricing in community and report changes
- Follow up on feedback from showings and adjust strategy accordingly
- Review immediately (and monitor regularly) all incoming calls from brokers and call-ins to generate showings
- Pre-qualify potential buyers
- Market Weichert Gold Services Guarantee Program to buyers including:
- Weichert Financial Mortgage programs
- Homeowner's Insurance
- Title Insurance
- Weichert Home Protection Plan
- Weichert Connections
- Negotiate on your behalf to get you The Best Price For Your Home!
Working for you from Contract to Closing
- Deliver/confirm delivery of fully executed contract to you and the buyer
- Confirm deposit of initial deposit monies
- Report sale to respective board(s) of realtors and Multiple Listing Services in applicable
- Confirm with Selling Realtor the completion of mortgage application (if applicable). Obtain name and phone number of lender/mortgage loan representative
- Confirm with Selling Realtor, the dates, times of termite inspections, home inspections, and any other inspections that are applicable
- Notify you of inspection results
- Assist you in obtaining repair estimates, if applicable
- Assist you in negotiating responsibility for repair issues with buyers
- Confirm deposit of remaining deposit monies
- Periodically contact mortgage representative to confirm status of mortgage loan
- Meet appraiser at property. Provide copy of listing and recent comparable sales/listings
- Confirm house appraisal is adequate and inform you accordingly
- Verify that all contingencies of sale have been satisfied
- Confirm receipt of written mortgage commitment and follow through on any "Subject to" items
- Arrange any inspections necessary to pass title
- Confirm ordering of title work and obtain name and phone number of Title Company
- Confirm completion of any agreed to repairs and forward copies of work receipts to closing parties
- Forward copies of applicable certifications (e.g., termite, well, septic) to closing parties
- Confirm time, date and location of closing and inform you accordingly
- Confirm deposit monies ordered for closing. Verify if certification is required
- Ascertain your receipt of final closing costs
- Schedule with you and the buyer the date and time for final walk through
- Notify closing parties as to walk-through results. Resolve questionable items prior to closing
- Remove sign and key box
- Verify location of keys, garage door openers and warranty document
- Attend closing/settlement. Bring all applicable files, documents, keys and any other pertinent information
This is my commitment to you utilizing Weichert, Realtors Full-Service Strategic Marketing Plan to generate more buyers for your home. By generating more buyers, I will get more money for your home. I will be working and negotiating for you from the time you sign your listing agreement, until the transfer of the deed.